Quantcast

Factory Reset

NECROSTASIS
i need to know how to factory reset my sero 7 lite cuz its stuck on the sign in page cuz off to many pattern attempts and i cant remember my gmail info plz help

Re: Factory Reset

HisenseSupport
Make sure that the Hisense Sero 7 LT is powered off. Press and hold both the Power and Volume down button simultaneously, once the Hisense logo appears release the buttons. After the Hisense screen, you will the see the green Android robot. Press and hold the Power button while pressing and releasing the Volume Up button. Once a list of options appear release the Power Button. Use volume Down to highlight the Factory Reset option and hit the Power button to select it.

Re: Factory Reset

Evelynluvzsero7
you guys helped A LOT! so happy!!!

Re: Factory Reset

naomi
my grand child has a hisense tablet and they can not remember the dot sequence, email or password to reset the tablet. I tried the reset u had listed and there is no android to hold the start and up button. is the pinhole on the top for reset? this is very frustrating

Re: Factory Reset

keyspc
hisense MUST be charged. just did one that had bad usb cable.
1.99 worth of cable
paying 75 + 35 hr for tech to come over on a weekend
he takes 20 min to charge tablet while drinking coco on cold day.
20 dollar warranty Priceless!

if you're not seeing a battery icon come up, it got left on a batt most likely dead.
walmart only has 15 day return can buy ext warranty within 30.
if you replace it. I always suggest buying ext warranty on any electronic toy for kids.

Re: Factory Reset

Gabby
I have factory reset my Hisense Sero 7 pro then I reboot it but it comes on and stay at the Hisense Smart logo and thats it so I need to know what I need to do now.

Re: Factory Reset

Oldthing
I would hit the factory reset again. I don't know what else you can do.

Re: Factory Reset

Dgsinclair
Same issue, factory reset does not help, on reboot, never passes smart logo screen

Re: Factory Reset

natasha
Thanks u hit it on the head fixed me right up. Thanks thanks thsnks

Re: Factory Reset

Richard King
Thank you so much worked great.

Re: Factory Reset

Lisa
Thank you this helped me too.

Re: Factory Reset

lwestbest
Thank you so much for this ..i searched everywhere..and could not fix my grand daughters tablet!  You saved me :)

Re: Factory Reset

papaw123
I ma trying to reset my grandsons Sero 7 but when I jold down the power button and volume down nothing happens. It is fully charged. Please help.

Re: Factory Reset

kloeestapler
my tablet is locked and it says that I have to enter my email butt every time I do it keeps on saying invalid username or password.

Re: Factory Reset

don bergler
Any luck in getting the never passes smart logo screen problem resolved? I am having the same problem. I tried factory default several times.
Next attempt is to load factory default rom from usb. Unfortunately I never saved my rom, so I need to find a factory rom from somewhere.